Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
"Keep It Sleazy"
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight i went to visit some friends at an apartment in a busy area of town. There was little if any parking left on the street. The open spot i found was in front of an appartment building, There was a sign written on a board that said appt. building loading zone and two orange cones.I work for the city and i know if there ar no signs posted that there is no restrictions in parking so i parked there. I went to my friends house and had a couple beers and shots.My wife didn't drink so she went to drive home. After about a block she said the car was handling wierd. I said it's just you. Then i felt a thud thud thud coming from the wheel. We pulled over to find a flat front tire. Having custom smaller bolts for my wheels i had to call a tow company to come to put on my spare. THe tow company guy said somebody *****ed with the valve stem and that s why i had a flat.I know it's somebody from the appt. building that did this luckily i have insurance that covers this and they will pay for the tire change and valve stem replacement.But **** who are these people who think they can invent parking bylaws that suit only themselves regardless of real bylaws that are in effect.This really pissed me off and delayed my picking up of my cousins from the airport who are visiting from hong kong.I hope who ever let out my valve pin breaks a leg. :furious: :argh: :rant2:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts