Accord V6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whyd they have to sto the thread? It was getting interesting.

·
Registered
402 Posts
and you still have a nerve to post, dumb ass?

hey fuk face, somebody have to fuk you up bad and put you in a wheelchair for your actions so you wouldn't do any harm to anyone or at least stink about for the rest of your miserable life you POS :rolleye2:

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
wow dude, you have the balls to say that? im surprised that youre not completely banned now, i cant believe that they would even let you look at this site anymore. i think ill post the main question that everyone wants to know.....why did you f*ck him over so so badly?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just for the record since nobody knows the story from my side as well, i didnt f him over. but since noone would hear me out anyways, why bother.

·
Registered
402 Posts
yea? let's hear it what you have to say. everybody were expected any REAL response from you. so let's hear it.

·
J32A2 + SC + Meth AV6
3,407 Posts
Frank, I told you the day you got back telling you werent in good ground on V6P.net. I told you read through my thread and make a post. You never did.....so I don't know what to say. I warned you about it.

Note: This thread is probably going to get locked pretty soon.

·
V6 -> I4 -> I6
2,943 Posts
Yeah, whats your story?

What is it? You ripped someone off good, with 3grand you went on a cruise,
now you are back and realized how serious situation got and that you want to
get your reputation back some how? Or maybe scared that someone might
come at you?

Sorry I jumped into conclusions. But seriously. Stop acting like a careless dumba$$,
and let us know what exactly happened. If you fked up, just say you did and apologize.
Thats what we want to hear. If not, lets hear it.

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
This is enough. This topic is closed, forum wide, if you start it back up, you will be gone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.