Votes: 13 28.9%
  • keep it 50% for the fronts

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
I don't like uneven tint unless it's a sport ute or truck......just looks funny. I don't care for dark tint either (ie-anything under 35%) I have 50% all around and it's perfect. Too dark of tint looks ghetto .

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Go with 35% since you live in SoCal and cops here suck! :eek:
i live in NOR CAL... cops here also care, but all u gotta do is roll down the windows and ur set....

Eric: I will probably go to the place I got them done and sent you to early next week. After all the racket for the 4th of July settles down.

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
On my 35% llumar tint, they claim that it deflects 99% of the heat rays.

And my tinter actualy said that it's true. Darker tint is mostly just for looks. Functionality can be achieved with even 50% tint

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
On my 35% llumar tint, they claim that it deflects 99% of the heat rays.

And my tinter actualy said that it's true. Darker tint is mostly just for looks. Functionality can be achieved with even 50% tint
Yeah what he said.

But the Accord already has heat rejecting green tinted glass that works very well already. But it doesn't work very well for keeping the car cool after hours of sitting in the sun.

35% all around looks best IMO.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
alright, not to be rude, but im askin what u guys think for the 3 fronts... i already have all my windows tinted... the back 5% and the front 50%... but i wanna go darker in the front... what percent ya think? im thinkin 20%

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
35% in the front and 20% in the back

the oem heat rejecting glass isn't as good as being tinted. The reason why ur car still heats up is because most of the time, the front windshield isn't tinted.

My friend in Vegas has 35% on his windshield, and 20% all around. Even sitting in the desert sun, his interior doesn't heat up as quickly as mine.
dont' go for any darker than that. U'll attract unnecessary attention.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
35% in the front and 20% in the back

the oem heat rejecting glass isn't as good as being tinted. The reason why ur car still heats up is because most of the time, the front windshield isn't tinted.

My friend in Vegas has 35% on his windshield, and 20% all around. Even sitting in the desert sun, his interior doesn't heat up as quickly as mine.
dont' go for any darker than that. U'll attract unnecessary attention.
DOES ANYONE READ THE THREAD?!?!

This is getting kinda stupid here...haha

i HAVE 5% on the back already....im askin what yall think I should get for the fronts.....

lol, **** it, im getting 20% lol

·
Registered
729 Posts
I have 5% on the sides and back and 20% on the windsheild and i do alright at night.........

1 - 20 of 30 Posts