Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other night my girlfriend and I went out for dinner and as I looked down I noticed something was missing. At some point, my Mileage light had gone out. The rest of the dash was fine. I have been scouring the forums to no avail, im sure someone else may of had this problem and can tell me what I need to do to fix it. Thanks guys for any insite. Later.

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
search for LED gauge cluster conversions. that'll show you how to take the gauge cluster apart and which bulb needs to be replaced. then instead of using an LED bulb....just go buy the regular bulb and switch them.

·
i<3 S.E.S & Eugene Kim
3,589 Posts
HIGH MPH said:
those bulbs go bad all the time an its easy to change its cheap at the dealer like $1.79
exactly why you should just get an LED bulb and not another sutpid ugly halogen based bulb.

it is only like 7$shipped at LEDautomotive.com
heres the direct link: http://ledautomotive.com/OrderInfo/98-02Accord/OdometerInfo.asp

and on ebay its like $3 shipped (bulb # 74 i believe) just search "#74 LED" on ebay n u'll find it.

LEDs have about 100,000 hrs on them and you wont have to worry about it burning out.

any questions on leds, feel free to ask us and we'll be more than willing to help [well, i am]

but remember to SEARCH before you put a new thread.....its been talked about like 1000000000000000000 times

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey, thanks for the info with Ebay and the LED store. When I heard we could do an LED conversion thats a no brainer. My six probably wont still be alive by the time the bulb wants to die.

Sorry about the repost, I did do a search on here for 2 days prior and never found exactly what i was looking for. I always ended up finding HeadLight, tailight conversions, HID, or how to aim the headlights. But thanks again for all the info.

When it gets above freezing outside this project will get underway. Thanks.

·
User #4002
1,283 Posts
the milage light is a ordinary halogen light bulb!? some new to learn!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts