Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
♠ 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT ♠
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody have daytime running lights on their accords? i hear that accords in canada have the daytime running lights as standard. anybody got pics of daytime running lights on their cars?

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Please don't post the same questions in different threads, if you dont get any responses, then wait till the next day or so and bump it, or Ask again if anybody knows...........Thanx for your cooperation:cool:

·
♠ 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT ♠
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i posted twice because i didn't know how to move that one to this thread. sorry bout' that. if somebody can, please erase or move the other one on the "6th generation" forum. thanks.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I do have DRL ... Daytime Running Lights ... as for pictures ... well ... imagine your car with the high beams on ... but ... with a lot less light ... that's what it's like ....

it uses the high beam ... but the high beams are a lot stronger

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
my friend has a USDM av6, and he got a daytime running light kit from autotoys.com.

it looks great, cause he has those yellow high beam lights

·
♠ 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT ♠
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
my friend has a USDM av6, and he got a daytime running light kit from autotoys.com.

it looks great, cause he has those yellow high beam lights
yes that's exactly how i wanted it. i ordered my kit from autobarn.com (still waiting for it to come). i also ordered the APC 9005 Icy Hot Gold bulbs (forgot what website) and they are pretty yellow.

what kind of yellow bulbs does your friend uses?

·
Registered
187 Posts
lowincash, did you get your DRL going? Let me know if I can help any further...

Please post some photos of the completed product.

loxllxol, the accord is looking very good. I like the look alot...

·
♠ 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT ♠
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
DTB I did not install it myself. after all that time i couldn't figure it out so i had to pay some guy to do it. i'm just not cut out for this. my little knowledge of installing anything is a challenge :( even the ease of installing the HID's, i can't even do that :banghead: well as long as everythings installed i'm happy :D and BTW thanks for all your help DTB :)

oh yeah DTB, i got pics of my HID's. You can check it out here:

members.cardomain.com/lowincash

tell me what you think...thanks.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts