Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
User #4002
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
places to eat recommendations for lunch/dinner..
just driving by..

my kids only eat asian food. sad.. I know.. but can't be helped.

·
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon
3,305 Posts
I work in DC/ Georgetown these are a few asian places I like.

Mr. K's

2121 K St NW
Washington, DC 20037
202-331-8868

This Chinese dining room is upscale and old-school. Service is meant to impress, and the menu includes salads, soups, lamb, beef, and fish. Start with a steaming bowl of velvet crab soup or a crisp salad. Then, order savory Empress Beef. Smart casual or dressy attire. Reservations recommended, especially at lunch. Private dining rooms available. METRO: Farragut North

One of my Fav's
Bangkok Bistro

3251 Prospect St., NW
Washington DC 20057
202-337-2424
http://www.bangkokbistrodc.com

located in Georgetown
Bangkok Bistro offers one of my favorites, “vegetarian delight” soup. This soup is practically a meal, with its light mixture of vegetables, greens and broth. Like many Asian restaurants, Bangkok is well-stocked in the vegetarian department. At Try the pad thai or see what other fun dishes you can order without the meat. Don’t forget to try the salad, which is fresh and comes with original dressings like tangerine and peanut. Rumors that Bangkok’s vegetarian items are cooked in fish oil were put to rest when the management reassured us that all dishes are cooked in 100 percent vegetable oil.

TenPenh

1001 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20004
202-393-4500
http://www.tenpenh.com/intro-flash.html

Simple lines and rich materials characterize this contemporary Asian restaurant. Peppered with antiques from Thailand and China, the hot spot surrounds guests with teak, bronze and silk, an impressive backdrop to be sure. Among the main courses are tamarind-glazed Chilean seabass with buckwheat soba noodles, and pistachio-topped salmon with tomato-sesame-soy vinaigrette. Wines hailing from France, New Zealand, Australia and the US ensure precise pairings no matter what dish you select, and the bar also features an impressive number of Asian beers by the bottle and on tap. METRO: Archives-Navy Memorial

1 - 2 of 2 Posts