Accord V6 Forum banner

Strut Bar

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Damn You All !!!
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm planning on getting a strut bar and not sure which one to get.
which one do you guys prefer or think is better?
price isnt an issue, since they're within the same range respectively

·
Registered
13 Posts
i was dumb and didn't do research, just bought alot of suspension parts. Realizing the DC sport strut bar didn't fit properly with my coilover dampering. I ended up taking off the dampering nozzles after it was set.

Next time I adjust dampering, ill have to take the strut bar off.

Overall, the stock suspension on the accord F'in sucks . Before i felt one wheel going one way and the other, going the other way. Nothin compared to my toyota until i got this new suspension for my accord. o well , But now? OMG it kicks a$$. coilovers + sways + strut bar

its already been 1500 miles on it, nothin wrong, no noises, first couple miles are really bumpy but it stiffens up. best purchase i have ever made.

·
Damn You All !!!
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the info.
so what do you have exactly for your setup?
Like what brand of coilovers, struts, strut bar?

·
get'cha roll on...
1,449 Posts
i just got the DC from a friend and will be installing it sometime in the next couple of weeks. from what i understand, it fits over the top of the stock 6spd bar, right?

·
Damn You All !!!
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
v6SicksSpeed said:
i just got the DC from a friend and will be installing it sometime in the next couple of weeks. from what i understand, it fits over the top of the stock 6spd bar, right?

actually come to think of it...i don't it will fit...
if the part # is CSB3022, it will exclude 6 speed and hybrids.
you might have to remove the 6 spd bar in order for it to fit.
but i could be wrong.

·
Registered
13 Posts
VTEC4ME- correct part number on my application,but $135 i found it for. Got ripped, but it functions properly and looks awesome. definitely recommend!

·
Damn You All !!!
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dubSLAMMED said:
VTEC4ME- correct part number on my application,but $135 i found it for. Got ripped, but it functions properly and looks awesome. definitely recommend!

$135????? is that new or used?
if it's new, that's cheaped. I've only seen it for about 140-165.
where did you get it if you dont mind me asking?

·
VrOoM! VrOoM!
557 Posts
aiite let me get this straight... because i'm soo freakin confused...

The DC SPORT SC-2 Will fit my:

ACCORD 2007 V6 COUPE? :(

·
VrOoM! VrOoM!
557 Posts
I ask some people around and they said it will fit.. I just want to verify here if it does... Since, people have different answers and why it doesn't fit... They said that the 6 speed doesn't fit because of ur stock strut... I drive a 5 speed auto and my oem strut isn't like urs.. They say that it will fit from 05 and up...

again i just want to verify with some people that have done it with 06-07 coupe? :p

·
J35 6Spd
6,107 Posts
i didnt replace mine i added the neuspeed in addition to the stock one... works great, car is a little tighter in autocrossing but im sure the bar will increase the life of the body of the car too since it's helping to absorb the flex from sharp turning

1 - 20 of 69 Posts