Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on T.A.S. Auto website and they have V6 headers from dc sports for a good price any one else have any info on these.

·
Registered
193 Posts
its the same part # as the TL and CL ones. I hear sum guys have fitment problems when they bought the TL / CL header. Being the same part #, don't know what to think. Maybe it was an installation issue??

·
(つ◕‿◕)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.•
3,498 Posts
fit perfect on my 02 Av6. Just follow the directions closely and there shouldn't be any problems.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Red02AccordV6_2 said:
fit perfect on my 02 Av6. Just follow the directions closely and there shouldn't be any problems.
Perfect!! Hows it feel? did you feel any gains? does the car sound any different? pics would be nice if you have them. thanks

·
(つ◕‿◕)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.•
3,498 Posts
low end felt good, must more responsive. It felt kind of like the jump from oem pulley to lightweight pulley. High end is swesome tho, really pulls hard. I'm very pleased with the header.

The only problem is a tiny but of resonance at around 1950 - 2000 rpm but it's not noticeable at all if you have the music on.

The car does sound a bit louder, but it's a pretty bad-ass growl. I don't mind it at all :D.

#6 post.

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?p=905085#post905085

·
Registered
193 Posts
Red02AccordV6_2 said:
low end felt good, must more responsive. It felt kind of like the jump from oem pulley to lightweight pulley. High end is swesome tho, really pulls hard. I'm very pleased with the header.

The only problem is a tiny but of resonance at around 1950 - 2000 rpm but it's not noticeable at all if you have the music on.

The car does sound a bit louder, but it's a pretty bad-ass growl. I don't mind it at all :D.

#6 post.

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?p=905085#post905085
Look nice man, I'm gonna be ordering mine soon too.

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
dam ur car gonna get faster allicedout :) , how much did u get those dc headers for(final total)???

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
only the cali guys need this for the carb sticker??? y not just stick to the cheaper Meagan headers if ur NOT in cali?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts