Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
*this space for rent*
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are some parts and things I have laying around. Prices are pretty firm, but throw some offers anyways. Some parts located in Walnut, others are in Burbank. I prefer Local pick-up and willing to do meet-up to a limit. Sorry I forgot to mention that in the first place.

94-97 integra parts for sale:

- Stock intake resonator - $10
- 94-97 integra headlights that are faded and have the highbeam lens painted yellow - $50
- 94-97 taillights. clean - $60
- Stock Rear LCA's. - $50
- 94-97 Integra Type R lip polyurethane. Brand New never installed. comes with hardware - $old to squeezin EF on H-T
- Apex WS2 full cat-back for 94-97 Integra GS/RS/LS/SE/Type R comes with all hardware/gaskets $old to DC4GB on H-T
- Stock Shocks w Prokits in front plus rear prokits (rear springs are stock, rear prokits not installed) - $100

The Following Rims are 4x100 only.
- SE Sunflower rims w/ tires. FR= Yoko AVS ES100's w/ camber wear. RR= Michelin Pilots w/ about 50% tread left. - $old to DC TWOin IT on H-T
- 16" Black Rota Slipstreams. FR= Kumho ECSTA SPT's 70%. RR= Kumho 711's 50% - $400
- 16's ADR DTM's painted gunmetal. two with Nitto 450's practically new. one with Yoko tires. one without tire. - $200

ACCORD/other car:
4x114.3 steelies with Kuhmo Solus 80% tread left. $200
17' Ro_Ja Rims. 5x114.3. Not sure what the other specs are. Selling for a friend. They were on his MR2. I'll ask him for specs and price.

Other Stuff:
- 3 XMODS: Ford Mustang, Infiniti G35, Mitsu EVO. All have Metal bearings, upgraded wheels and tires, Lighting, aluminum locking wheel nuts. EVO has AWD kit. Will include body kits for each. - $50/each
- Air Jordan Retro 13's. sz 10 White, Red, Gray. never worn, was given as a gift from my brother - $120
- Adidas Rod Laver. sz 10.5 white/gray/blue. brand new- $old to Integcraze on T-I
- K-Swiss Classic Luxury Edition. sz 10.5 white/red. brand new - $40
- Comics mostly Image Comics. lots of #1's (Spawn, ShadowHawk, Supreme, Savage Dragon, Cyber Force, Wildcats, etc.) Also have Death of Superman unopened and Return of Superman unopened. -$prices vary$
- Xbox w/ 2 controllers. Forza Motorsport, True Crim Streets of LA, Spiderman 2, NBA LIVE 06, NFSU 2, Destroy All Humans, Project Gotham Racing 2, Action Replay Max, NCAA Football 2005/Top SPin demo game, and all hardware. - $150
- World of Warcraft - $20

PM me or e-mail me @ [email protected]

·
*this space for rent*
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DarkSideAccord said:
bump for a good guy.... u selling ur rims off the teg? it looks sweet man

Thanks for the bump Roy. I'm selling them because I want to get some old school Volks. If not those, then something that's not black. haha.

·
MADE IN THE PHILIPPINES
2,373 Posts
damn, where'd u jack all those things from? lol. kidding.

Hey, i'm interested in those jordans. what size are they? **crossing my fingers hoping for size 8.5-9**

·
*this space for rent*
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AV6EerbZz: the ADR DTM's are the 6-spoke ones. They're only 4x100 though.

AV6pinoy: I didn't jack anything, it's all been accumulated through the years. Having a baby makes you rethink some of your toys, hahah. anyways, the Jordans are size 10.

·
*this space for rent*
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
up again....anyone want any toys

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
UrbanRocker said:
Thanks for the bump Roy. I'm selling them because I want to get some old school Volks. If not those, then something that's not black. haha.
buy my volks ;)

·
*this space for rent*
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
pm's replied. and ryan s....sorry I would prefer to deal locally. I'm just more comfortable that way.

·
*this space for rent*
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I understand that they're priced like that brand new...but that's without the sealed bearings, awd kit, lights, aluminum lock nuts, body kits, and rims.

And V6boss, Someone local is interested in the whole thing so I can't separate the action replay. If it doesn't fall through, then I'll let you know.

btw, I just cleared out my pm box and probably missed a few pm's.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts