Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, got some parts from old systems for sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything is in perfect condition. :cool:

First, is a ATi Brand Radeon 9800 PRO 128MB DDR

Original Price Paid: $280
Current Value: $200
Asking Price: $150 + Shipping

This card is in perfect condition and includes the card itself in the original Anti-Static bag, the User Guide, a DVI>VGA dongle, S-Video Cable, a Molex power connector and the Catalyst and Hydravision Software CD. It has one DVI out, one VGA out, and one S-Video out.

Specs here:
http://www.ati.com/products/radeon9800/radeon9800pro/specs.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second, is a PNY Verto nVidia GeForce 4 MX 440

Original Price Paid: $100
Current Value: $50
Asking Price: $30 + Shipping

Card is also in perfect condition, I no longer have the box or installation cd, but shipping in an anti-static bag properly packed is no problem at all. Outputs are 1 VGA and 1 S-Video. Card information can be found here: http://www.nvidia.com/page/geforce4mx.html

Third, is a 512MB stick of Kingston ValueRAM. DDR 333 SDRAM :: SALE PENDING

Original Price Paid: $60
Current Value: $40
Asking Price: $25 + Shipping

These are great sticks of ram, very reliable, I've ran memory tests on them and NO errors whatsoever...perfect operating condition. I MAY have a second stick available, I'll update you guys if it's for sale.

Pictures of them all are available upon request, I accept paypal only, and will ship via the provider and speed of your choice (as long as it's FedEX or UPS). I have some possible buyers off of V6P as well, so if you want any of these, let me know ASAP.

Thanks!

-James :cool:

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it will :)

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The GF4 is 64MB. It's really not a performance card per se, but I used to play Counter-Strike on it all the time at around 45-50fps and it did just fine.

The Radeon is on a whole different level, I bought it so I could play FarCry, and you can play that game max details and AA with no video clipping at all

·
Registered
86 Posts
i have custom built desktop computer, which i bought like 3years ago. the ram works for my old desktop??? if so, i will buy it.

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Let me know what model motherboard you have and I'll find out :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
VTEC-v6! said:
Let me know what model motherboard you have and I'll find out :)
i took off my ram from the slot in mother board, then i brought it to Compusa to ask which one i should buy to upgrade my memory. the guy working there recommended DDR 333 PC2100/PC2700. is that what u are selling?? if so how many memory sticks available??? i want to buy up to two sticks of 512 Mb.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
where do i locate the model number on the motherboard??
also i upgraded my RAM last time with a 256SD PC133.. would this fit on my comp?

·
i<3 S.E.S & Eugene Kim
3,589 Posts
Champaned_out said:
where do i locate the model number on the motherboard??
also i upgraded my RAM last time with a 256SD PC133.. would this fit on my comp?

no, his ram will not work with ur computer. pc2700 and urs is pc133.

also, his is a 184pin DDR and urs is only a xxxpin SD

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dbdcion said:
i took off my ram from the slot in mother board, then i brought it to Compusa to ask which one i should buy to upgrade my memory. the guy working there recommended DDR 333 PC2100/PC2700. is that what u are selling?? if so how many memory sticks available??? i want to buy up to two sticks of 512 Mb.
I have two, but I have a sale pending on each, I'll let you know if it changes.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
sl33pyriceboi said:
no, his ram will not work with ur computer. pc2700 and urs is pc133.

also, his is a 184pin DDR and urs is only a xxxpin SD
icic thanks for clearing that up

1 - 12 of 12 Posts