Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Albanian PIMP
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NEW PRICE Decah Bolt-on Lambo Door Hinges CHEAP

Decah Lambo door Hinges pre-modified to fit the 98-02 Honda Accord Coupe. This is for the hinges only, which will require painting to match your vehicle color and some sanding/cleaning. Will sell as described above for only $300 shipped.

If you want it restored to look brand new and painted to match your car's color add $150 to above price.

You can purchase shocks thru Decah or a local parts store (much cheaper).

·
Albanian PIMP
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
As for pics if you do a search you may be able to find them. I basically had them cleaned and restored by a local authorized Decah kit dealer. They currently have the kit and are ready to paint it when I sell it if that option is chosen, if not they will come completely restored and cleaned.

·
Albanian PIMP
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some of its black and some is blue (that is what the previous color was) I would suggest that whoever buys this either paints in themselves or I could have it painted for you as stated above. But if u do it urself or send it someplace make sure they know what they r doing cuz u cant overspray in some areas is what i was told by Decah and the body shop.

·
Albanian PIMP
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also willing to do trades
Send me some offers, I can also sell the hinges alon if someone would prefer.

·
Registered
103 Posts
i have a wings west lip kit for a coupe, oem spoiler for coupe, altezza taillights for coupe, and 18 inch black wheels, i can trade. let me know if your interested in anything. im going to be putting these up for sale soon.

·
Albanian PIMP
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
just for the hinges correct if so $300 shipped is good. I sent u a PM with my name and address.

·
Registered
411 Posts
pics?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts