Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alrite i was thinkin about gathering all my decals or buying some that are the same color (silver)and putting a "roll call" of them along the side of both my driverside and passenger door, but would that look to ricer... cuz i saw another fellow 6th gen sedan that did that and it didnt too bad, it just looked like as if he was sponsored or something.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=007&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=170145833248&rd=1

but please tell me your input

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
I think decals are pointless, and a total eye sore. For real enthusiasts, unless you're sponsored, and it's required, it's just stupid. People will usually think it's stupid, and it makes your car look cheap.

Stay away from it, the decal look passed already, it's one of those late 90s thing.

·
Registered
908 Posts
dont do it !
it will be pointed and laughed by car enthusiasts!

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
I think only people that will think it's cool are little high school kids, and maybe Mexicans from my area...

Go for it

·
t|23v0|2 n00b t00n3|2
3,572 Posts
hahahha yeah don't do it. i've seen celicas around here with even just a tein sticker on the window and I think it looks trashy. keep stickers off your car and on your notebooks or guitar case only. :)

·
MARTIN
1,411 Posts
I think those are mostly for car shows so that people know what kind of suspension, sway bars, and stuff like that

·
Registered
542 Posts
I say do what you think looks good. Personally I wouldn't do it unless if I was being paid for it or had to keep them on there because of a sponsor. When I bought my car new the dealer I got it from had the plate frame and all on the car when it was delivered to me at work. Before I left the shop, all the dealer badges were gone because I am not a rolling billboard. :D

1,221 Posts
I think only people that will think it's cool are little high school kids, and maybe Mexicans from my area...

Go for it
hey... i'm a "little high school kid" and I don't think it's cool... hahah

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
I say do what you think looks good. Personally I wouldn't do it unless if I was being paid for it or had to keep them on there because of a sponsor. When I bought my car new the dealer I got it from had the plate frame and all on the car when it was delivered to me at work. Before I left the shop, all the dealer badges were gone because I am not a rolling billboard. :D
I agree, the only reason I'm
running a Pflueger Honda license
plate frame is the commissions
off my sales to them bought my home...

I don't even wear T shirts that announce
corporate sponsorship, most are probably
blank Ts.

·
Registered
273 Posts
NO Sticky Sticker's!! jk.

its sort of your own preference if you want stickers on your vehicle -- like a roll-call. Please, if you choose to do a roll-call don't add company stickers for mod's you dont have. (there are many for example -- driving around w/ NOS decals; like it's going to make them look fast & cool). Body graphics, roll-call decals, windshield banners -- is somewhat a big part of making a tuner car stand out from the rest. "TUNER CARS" i was say r FULLY Built/Race or Custom/Show Cars.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts