Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that is what it is called. It is the small spoiler that doesn't lift off your trunk. First question, what is it called? Second question, is it put on by a dealer or is it aftermarket?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh ok. Is there any reason why it isn't on the hondacars website? Anyone have any good pics of it?

·
Registered
760 Posts
h22lude said:
oh ok. Is there any reason why it isn't on the hondacars website? Anyone have any good pics of it?
There aren't too many people on here with the deck-lid spoiler, but here are two pics I found on Honda's website:

shockwave1111 said:
dont mess with the mod i4performance! He'll delete you!
:shudder:

·
Registered
820 Posts
look at my sig, or look in the gallery for my pictures of the decklid spoiler. in anycase i like both wing spoiler and the decklid spoiler equally. the reason i got the decklid cuz i wanted something subtle to edge out the back a bit, plus not many ppl i've seen have it. since i got the spoiler like 7 months ago i've seen only 2 other accords with it. so it's "different" you could say. the cost is around 290 bucks plus shipping at www.handaaccessories.com. hope this helped.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I like the deck lid too. But I got the spoiler instead casue SO wants it. I am thinking of putting a lid spoiler with the regualr spoiler, lol.

·
Banned
117 Posts
I like the decki lid spoiler. I just got mine installed. It looks great. I also posted pics of it in my gallery. Check it out!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts