Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I have a rather large hole in my driver's seat from when my dad owned it and I'm looking into my options. I A try and find a better condition accord driver's seat, B try and find a pair of better seats all together, or C buy cls seats that are heated. SO, did anyone verify whether or not the CLS seats will FIT? Secondly, did anyone have success getting the heated seat function to work? I am curious where the controls are located for the heat? Any info would be great, and I'm not worried about the wiring... I can handle that. Thanks in advance.

Adam

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
youd prolyl have to custom mount the heat control for the seat heater. i would love some heated seats, but only the canadites got those.......but yea, i would love to have some cloth tan coupe seats tho, haha.

·
Registered
796 Posts
What would be needed for the heated seats could be gotten if we could find out where to get Canadian spec honda parts all thats needed is switch and harness. With that you could add heat elements to the factory seats in U.S Accords. As far as Cl seatl I'm not sure maybe in the coupe.

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
if the CL-S seats fit in the accord...i'm getting a pair. i need buckets up front...tired of flying into the door when i turn

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
i tihnk it be easier to hook up the seat heater to a switch of your choice, if not the stock one, then just hook up the power and ground and all that stuff, shouldnt be too much, and then youd be done. aside from mounting the switches. i think if you wanted it canadian style you have to get a new cubby hole thing cuz i think the heated seats switches go right next to the 12v plug in thingie. so youd be better off custom mounting i would say.

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
rewrap your seats with seude and add some aftermarket heat pads that go under the cover, check ebay for those.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts