Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
If you're getting them at a good price, I wouldnt say no. :D
Check out elitecaraudio.com for more opinions on these.. there is a mix reaction to the hex series.. especially the tweets... some say they suck extremely and others say that are fantastic... I havent heard them so I cant say.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I heard these speakers this past weekend and I really really liked them, but unfortunately they are rather expensive as well. I liked the tweeter as it seemed to be very smooth, not harsh at all when the volume is turned up. The midbass in the speakers could have been improved some, but the bass that it did produce was crisp and clear. If I could afford them, they would probably be towards the top of my list.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Me i like the M6 version better myself the mid bas in the HEX seem to be a little lackin to me.... plus the M6 are a little cheaper. the tweeter i THINK might be the same but i THINK the cross over points are al little different... PLEEEZEE feel free to correct me if i am wrong:)

·
My AV6 is all gone...
778 Posts
I have dealt with DA for several years and the HEX 600S is probably my best seller over all others/brands that I carry. They do need a decent amount of dampnign to really achieve the amount of midbass someone would expect from a "higher" end speaker. As for the tweets they are available in both silk or aluminum. The silk is more of a softer/natural sound, whereas the aluminum is a bit more sharp and tinny sounding. I sell about 1-2 sets of aluminum for every 15-20 sets of silk. Any other questions feel free to email me:

[email protected]
BTW DA doesnt allow ANY online sales..

--Don

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have dealt with DA for several years and the HEX 600S is probably my best seller over all others/brands that I carry. They do need a decent amount of dampnign to really achieve the amount of midbass someone would expect from a "higher" end speaker. As for the tweets they are available in both silk or aluminum. The silk is more of a softer/natural sound, whereas the aluminum is a bit more sharp and tinny sounding. I sell about 1-2 sets of aluminum for every 15-20 sets of silk. Any other questions feel free to email me:

[email protected]

But you can find them all day long on the net.. for real cheap too. the only thing i cant find is the amps can you help me :D

·
My AV6 is all gone...
778 Posts

[email protected]

But you can find them all day long on the net.. for real cheap too. the only thing i cant find is the amps can you help me :D
Yes there are alot for sale on the net, and DA is aware of alot of them like onlinecarstereo.com, but DA doesnt even know where they get the product from, that would tell you that it isnt a legit product right there. Pretty much anything can be had on the net/ebay, but do you wanna take the chances that are incurred with it? Not flaming anyone, but I just went through major issues with someone recently about alot on this subject as well with my local rep.

As for the amps..yea Im sure I can help..email me

--Don

1 - 8 of 8 Posts