Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am picking up today 4-19-12 a j32a3 from a 06 Acura tl mt from a local jard. I was told that for the Acura the wire and plug for the ECU was changed on 2006, did Honda also change the accord's on the 06-07, cause I was also picking a the ecu but i was told to get the 04-05. Any help will be appreciated

·
TrakCord
1,485 Posts
if they did you could pull whatever you need from your old engine and just fit it to the TL motor...

·
Registered
843 Posts
How much are getting the engine for? Was the 6mt available?

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
There's no way it has the tranny included for $450. If it does, you either found the best deal EVER, or the trans is done.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Who's doing the swap for you?

The 105K service should be real easy with the engine out of the car.

Try to get a picture of the 06 TL ecu connectors, then you can compare it to your Accord ecu.

·
Slammed & Stunning
3,496 Posts
Lol yea that's very cheap.. Lol if that was the going rate that would be everyone's first mod before pcd and jpipe lol

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Who's doing the swap for you?

The 105K service should be real easy with the engine out of the car.

Try to get a picture of the 06 TL ecu connectors, then you can compare it to your Accord ecu.
a local shop. My regular shop want to charge 800 to put it on. I am going with another shop. I am doing the timing belt and water pump, and maybe the cluth, I want to have it on the car by next Thursday:lowdown: I hope everything goes well with this engine cause is there cheap. it only have 30 day warranty

·
Registered
843 Posts
What's on the #4 and #6 coil packs?

How much is the shop charging to install it?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts