Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, just wanted your opinions, i just came from my buddys store, just to check some prices out on some rims. he at first offered me some TSW kayalamis, 19"s with some dunlop tires for 1499 plus tax...i told him ill think about it, then he offered that if i buy those rims, he'll give me the offer of some greddy dual exaust for an additional 750 plus tax. i wasnt plannin on putting an exuast because it gets annoying after a long drive.

i turned him down.. do ya'll think im stupid.

btw, i didnt have the money anyways, but he was letting me pay it all within 6 months.

·
I feel da need 4 6-speeds
2,313 Posts
riceluver said:
hey all, just wanted your opinions, i just came from my buddys store, just to check some prices out on some rims. he at first offered me some TSW kayalamis, 19"s with some dunlop tires for 1499 plus tax...i told him ill think about it, then he offered that if i buy those rims, he'll give me the offer of some greddy dual exaust for an additional 750 plus tax. i wasnt plannin on putting an exuast because it gets annoying after a long drive.

i turned him down.. do ya'll think im stupid.

btw, i didnt have the money anyways, but he was letting me pay it all within 6 months.
Don't give in to "pressure sales" man. You did a wise financial move by turning him down.

Do your research first and determine how much money you want to spend before you make a move.

Make a move when you're ready. :up:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
flyvtec said:
Don't give in to "pressure sales" man. You did a wise financial move by turning him down.

Do your research first and determine how much money you want to spend before you make a move.

Make a move when you're ready. :up:
doesnt sound like a great deal to me at all. and i hate pressure sales. i went to several shops around my house and they were like "today is the last day of hte sale, youre going to miss out"=/ i just went in for price qoutes, i told them id rather pay a bit more when i have the money ready rather than using every penny i have now on this and go without food til the next paycheck

·
ex scientia vera
3,570 Posts
Kingof3rdinput said:
yeah F him, dont let anyone pressure you into jack. I'd never use them again.
:laugh: Damn King! Are we feeling a little jaded over a recent transaction?

If it's your buddy's store then don't sweat turning him down. He should understand your not wanting to commit at the moment. There are deals to be found, so that should be the least of your worries.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts