Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Well I sold my CF hood, and im planning on getting another CF hood (key word planning)!

Anyways, I put on my new headlights today. They are fully blackhousing, with no chrome at all. I put them on with the CF hood and took a picture.

Now, after selling my CF hood I went back to stock and it looked like this.

My dilemma is that I dont know which one looks better..I like both honestly, but im leaning more towards the stock hood due to the fact that if I get a CF hood it will be too black! However with a stock hood, it will be too RED!

And no I dont want to paint a CF hood on the sides...

So, what do you guys think looks better???

let me know your comments and inputs.

Regards,
cleaver :D

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
stock is nice but i prefer CF just to add contrast to the ride... but thats just me... what type of CF do you plan on getting next?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hmm if you have something else CF or dark color on your car (CF trunk or maybe gunmetal/black rims) then go with CF.. if not,go with the stock ^^

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
At first i was a big fan of those grills, but looking back wth was i thinking? i think the oem grills on the coupes look good.

About the hood not really feeling either of them, maybe its the angle and lighting.

·
Car Enthusiast
1,088 Posts
cf hood no doubt

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hmmm....sounds like alot of the members like it with the CF..haha

Well, the next CF hood (if I do get one) will be a stock CF hood the brand will be better than what I have before so fitment and quality will be wayy better.

Ill take some better pictures today of the stock hood cuz I have no more pics of the CF hood since I got none already (sold it). I wash the car and waxed the stock hood so its shinny! haha

·
♠ 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT ♠
3,526 Posts
i would use stock red hood...it makes the headlights stand out more =P btw headlights look nice :up:

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok, I washed the car and took some pics of the RED hood...

I dunno, it might just be me..but I tend to like the red hood! It matches better with the headlights. I will see if I can borrow my friends CF hood (The same one im planning on getting) and take some pictures hehe..

If it were an OEM headlights (with some chrome showing) then the CF hood would look good with it IMO!

What do you guys/gals think?

ps: lowincash, were like twins! haha :D

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
Hmm now that I see other pics it's hard for me to choose haha. Both look really good, the red looks for more of a sleeper-ish stlye Accord while the CF is a little more flashy saying "Racer". Both look really good on your car though, just a personal preferance. What rims are those?

·
Registered
369 Posts
Doctor_X said:
Hmm now that I see other pics it's hard for me to choose haha. Both look really good, the red looks for more of a sleeper-ish stlye Accord while the CF is a little more flashy saying "Racer". Both look really good on your car though, just a personal preferance.QUOTE]

Yeah, I like CF only if ur gonna Carbon Fiber the whole car. Like CF side view mirrors, lip hood, trunk, spoiler, roof, etc... My friend has a shop and custom makes high-quality Carbon Fiber body kits. It'll cost about $15,000 to Carbon Fiber ur whole car which will be crazy and costly to do but still it will look really nice. It will be all CF'ed like this.

Still I like the Accord Coupe all red; doesn't look to ricey since too many people have CF now. I like to keep it as stock as possible so people don't think it's just another reckless punk kid driver.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
WOW!! that Lambo is KOOOOOL! sorry for the caps, its just amazing!

Yeah, I might stick to just RED hood for now...save me some money or put it somewhere else, like paint my OEM lip and such!

Oh, the rims are ADR Version II, 18x7.5 and 42mm offset, tire size is 215/40/18. :D

Here is another angle...

1 - 20 of 54 Posts