3,913 Posts
Jdm > oem retro > blackhoused oem > *

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NawlinsV6 said:
dont get ebay lights...please..
hehehe... How about TYC Projectors? They seem to be the best way to go based on other users here.

BTW, what happened to all those guys selling their TYC headlights? Ive PM people and they never replied..... argh.....

So TYC Projectors are a yay or nay?

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
They're alrite, I heard their light output sucks and some say they're great so who knows. They look cool at daytime though..

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
i got the blackhoused headlights OEM style from ebay.. i think its made by OBX
it fits perfectly fine.. but the adjusting knobs dont seem to work fully like the OEM ones and also some people say that the beam pattern is worse than the OEM stanely headlights but i couldnt really tell to much cause i had forgotten what my oem beam pattern looks like

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Champaned_out said:
i got the blackhoused headlights OEM style from ebay.. i think its made by OBX
it fits perfectly fine.. but the adjusting knobs dont seem to work fully like the OEM ones and also some people say that the beam pattern is worse than the OEM stanely headlights but i couldnt really tell to much cause i had forgotten what my oem beam pattern looks like
LOL..... I think its really individual perference. If it works fine then fine, if its crap then its crap.

So..... Anyone got any TYC projectors to sell me? :D

·
Registered
123 Posts
ScorpiOxNY said:
LOL..... I think its really individual perference. If it works fine then fine, if its crap then its crap.

So..... Anyone got any TYC projectors to sell me? :D
can someone post a detailed instructions on installing new headlights...mostly removing front bumper.. thanks

·
Registered
123 Posts
yeah those depo style are exactly what ive been looking for...anyone know where to get em cheaper???
and can somebody post that DIY link site to DIY headlights

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Nope accordracing is the cheapest; ebay sells illigimatte clones that are not of the DEPO quality. DEPO quality is near Stanley OEM quality for hafl the price, and JDM "style" authenic headlights impossible to get, since this car was not made for japan market...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts