Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can somebody help me i can't seem to find the DIY for the sprig install for a 6 gen. only found install for the rear.

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
I wouldn't DIY a spring only install alone if it was your first time. Removing the spring and putting it back onto stock shocks is kind of dangerous if you don't know what you are doing. They're under a lot of pressure, and can hurt you really bad. Ask one of the local members to help you out so you dont' end up breaking your arm, or your face in the process.

Now doing a coilover install is much easier than just springs only. That you can easily tackle yourself without too much risk of injury.

·
Registered
790 Posts
DV8 said:
Now doing a coilover install is much easier than just springs only. That you can easily tackle yourself without too much risk of injury.
either way, it's recommended to have a friend with you. i had a friend helped with my suspension and it took us more than 7+ hours to do the front only. we are noobs so take it from us. :confused:

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
jdm_dynasty said:
either way, it's recommended to have a friend with you. i had a friend helped with my suspension and it took us more than 7+ hours to do the front only. we are noobs so take it from us. :confused:
Are you serious? It took me like 2 hours to do both struts in the front by myself :confused:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts