Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
AEM-DC Sport DOES offer Header for V6 !!!

YES, THEY DOOOOOOOO :D
Here is the proof:

Yummy...

Dont you like what u see?

Application:

Just got it today, dont have time to install it yet. Plus, it seem like we are gonna have a LITTLE bit of the clearance issue. I dont know yet...So I just have to wait until Its ON to see whats gonna happen.

This is just to confirm that THEY DO CARRY header for our beloved V6. Good bye now, Comptech.

·
training less...
299 Posts
carb pending huh?

how long does it take for that to go thru? anyone know?

thats the only reason for me to get these.

are you going to get a before and after dyno?

·
Team Haidabo
2,236 Posts
Hairballs58 said:
carb pending huh?

how long does it take for that to go thru? anyone know?

thats the only reason for me to get these.

are you going to get a before and after dyno?

CARB pending?!!! :eek: Wow!! That's wierd, especially from AEM/DC Sports. Maybe out too early.

Anyways, I wanna know the difference in piping, and performance when compared to Comptech's. It won't really make a diff for me. I love DC Sports. :D I guess AEM, too. :rolleye2: :p But Just curious about the effect if the piping and configuration differ. :)

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its ceramic. Price is 350 and that is the first set out on market while they are waiting for carb issue. Plus Im gonna have to wait until having time to install this in. Will give u guys detail and specs. Just be patient. I told you all before and Im not keeping you waiting for nothing, right? ;)
Right now it doesnt look like the fitment is gonna be 100% but I dont know until I put it on...Pics will be up during the process.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Kiet said:
why would you wanna sell your comptechs for DC's?
To get the extra amount that he paid for the same quality header on the market.
Just because CT have Carb legal header made them play menopoly for a LONGGGG TIME until now. I mean 1000 for a header? When I told people that I couldnt afford the header because of that, they were like WTF??? FOR A HEADER?

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
1lif2liv said:
To get the extra amount that he paid for the same quality header on the market.
Just because CT have Carb legal header made them play menopoly for a LONGGGG TIME until now. I mean 1000 for a header? When I told people that I couldnt afford the header because of that, they were like WTF??? FOR A HEADER?
o dude, i totally understand the price and carb thing. just hope they are worth the money though.. anyways, you should do a dyno comparison between your oem and dc headers... and would be nice if you can also do a comptech one too...

Kuya Master said:
Perhaps this will force Comptech to lower their price.
pretty sure comptech is aware of this, and i do hope this will force comptech to lower they're price. will be awesome if they lowered the price on the sc, but i doubt it, lol

1 - 20 of 32 Posts