Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'll be getting some springs soon, i was wondering how neuspeed springs are. My other options are h&r and tein springs. thanks

·
N_Patel77
196 Posts
hey there, i have had neuspeed race & tein s-Tech so far. the neuspeed gave me a very nice sporty ride (that was on my civic). Now i have accord and i went with tein.... it's good but i don't think it's low enough or as good in handling... i am starting to think neuspeed was better.. it's grips the road and so it won't be as smooth... with tein, i don't feel difference from stock.... I have also heard H&R are good... for money, H7R are more expensive and neuspeed & tein s-tech are comparable... I would now go with neuspeed due to lowering height and ride quality... that's just me... A lot of people like TEIN.....Hope that helps...

·
Registered
219 Posts
I have the entire Neuspeed Suspension w/their Sport springs... check out my Gallery to check the height.

The ride is awesome... I cant believe i rolled stock for 20 months!

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
N_Patel77 said:
hey there, i have had neuspeed race & tein s-Tech so far. the neuspeed gave me a very nice sporty ride (that was on my civic). Now i have accord and i went with tein.... it's good but i don't think it's low enough or as good in handling... i am starting to think neuspeed was better.. it's grips the road and so it won't be as smooth... with tein, i don't feel difference from stock.... I have also heard H&R are good... for money, H7R are more expensive and neuspeed & tein s-tech are comparable... I would now go with neuspeed due to lowering height and ride quality... that's just me... A lot of people like TEIN.....Hope that helps...

N_Patel77, are you running your s-techs with the stock shocks? i heard matching them with the koni yellows is a great combo.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts