Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
St. Louis!
3,378 Posts
I've never gotten a "light color" ticket, as long as you dont have some gawdy ricer taillights w/ green brake lights i think its fine.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Well here in NV they love them colored bulbs, used to get pulled over alot and 1 fine for having them when i had 'white/blue turn lights' they said only amber. Damn, you guys are lucky living where you do they must not be so picky. :gotme:

·
Super Villain
1,284 Posts
well i live in colorado and they are hella strict here but i found out from a local cop. that your turn signal can only be white or amber.

·
Registered
154 Posts
White or amber? This state must be really strict on that, they said only amber here. But its not a huge deal to me the turn signal being amber only i can care less about.

·
ATU
27 Posts
bulb size (code)

since you all are on the subject of bulbs I have been trying to purchase a white or clear bulbs for months. anyway what is the code or bulb size, and who sells them. very interested? :confused:

·
St. Louis!
3,378 Posts
1157a.

Knowing the size....search google, even better, ebay. anything 1157 will work. Note:: if you get LED you have to get a relay of some sort, or it hyper blinks. So any regular 1157 bulb will work.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
i got the SilverStar signal bulbs, they look blueish in the day when the sun hits em, but they blink orange, kinda weird

·
Registered
154 Posts
Yeah i have the silverstars too, they look silverish blue non-energized, then when they are on, they are stock amber. Looks good if you dont want the amber color reflecting in the daylight against the chrome or clear background housing.

·
ATU
27 Posts
misinformed

ok! I was misinformed, now I mean the rear blinkers I cannot not find one that fits. What exactly is the code(size) and who sells them? :confused:

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
rear BLINKERS? I dunno about that one, I went out to look for the reverse lights like a week ago because I got tints and I thought it might help me out, I found some but they were 9bucks each :eek: no thanks, maybe later...

if someone hasnt found the bulb size for you by afterschool today, ill get it for you if you want... I have a sedan tho, but I doubt theyre diff.

·
ATU
27 Posts
bulbs

the bulb size should be the same for the coupe and the sedan. I have seen an AV6 sedan w/ hyper white and clear bulbs for the blinkers but of course we were both driving on the highway. If anybody has the answer holla back! :confused:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts