Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i might get a chance to buy an oem cd changer, i already have a headunit that doesn not play CDRs and CDRWs and i dont need a chnager that has the same issues, anyone out there knows if ill have the same problem?

·
___
4,751 Posts
I have an in-dash 6-disc changer (actually I'm selling it this week) and it plays burnt cd's perfectly, but the only cd's i've tried are Memorex and I only burn at 4x so I wouldn't know about other types of cd-r's.

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm, i wonder if you can beeat my previous offer?
how much?, oh thanks by the way.

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyone else care to answer here, hello??:confused:
where's the love

·
___
4,751 Posts
hmmm, i wonder if you can beeat my previous offer?
how much?, oh thanks by the way.
It sold on ebay for $280, but I bought it for cheaper on e-bay. Try checking there.

Also, I think someone is selling a normal honda cd changer (not in-dash) for cheap in the for sale forum.

Also, see if anyone is selling the OEM 01-02 ex changer (6 disc in dash), you might be able to get one for 150-200.

Or.......you can just buy an mp3 player, they're pretty cheap now :)

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Borinka, do the changers take forever to play the CDRs, like the hd units do?

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry man some dude on here is selling me his for 70 buck shipped. all im trying to find out is if they play CDRs. But thats a good offer Abram, i'll contact you if tis deal doesnt go through. Thanks

·
___
4,751 Posts
Hey Borinka, do the changers take forever to play the CDRs, like the hd units do?
mine doesn't (but I have the in-dash changer, not the normal changer and I only burn on memorex cd's at 4x. I don't know about other people.

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
i might get a chance to buy an oem cd changer, i already have a headunit that doesn not play CDRs and CDRWs and i dont need a chnager that has the same issues, anyone out there knows if ill have the same problem?
I have the OEM trunk changer and it has no problems playing CDRs. I used the cheap green, blue, and gold kinds recorded at 16X so I'm sure it won't have trouble with better brands. The player plays them just like "regular" CDs with no delays. As for CDRWs, my single dash player nor my changer will even read them.

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks a mil man, i just hope old by hasnt sold it yet. it was pretty cheap and then some local dude wanted to buy it.

·
Registered
565 Posts
CDR play fine but you have to close the disc before it will work. Closing session is not the same

CDRW won't work in my player at all.

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Re: Does anyone have an OEM changer on 6th gen

CDR play fine but you have to close the disc before it will work. Closing session is not the same

CDRW won't work in my player at all.
sweet. thanks for dropping knowledge money.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I don't have any problem playing CDR on my OEM 6-CD changer. I'm using different brands of disc and it had been burned using various speeds.

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
word.
kool then, well i guess im gonna cop that.

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
I don't have any problem playing CDR on my OEM 6-CD changer. I'm using different brands of disc and it had been burned using various speeds.
Yeah same here and I don't have to close the CD, just the session.

I bought mine form a nice member here for 110 bucks with shipping back in June of last year. It's the biggest thing I have done to my car :) .

And the only major thing :( .

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
BAP BAP BAP

1 - 19 of 19 Posts