Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to install Led bulbs.
Probelm is that I found so many on ebay with different lengths, I don't know which to purchase.
I can't check right now because my dad has borrowed the car for a 2 day trip.

Can someone that has change the bulbs, please tell me the length of the bulbs?
Is it 31, 36, 39 or 42mm?

·
Registered
406 Posts
does the length really matteR? can't you just ask the guy that's sellin those LED if he has size "DE3175" ? if u're talkin about that page that dowell is selling LED, GET IT. ITS FREAKIN SWEET. i have the white and it's amazing.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So you bought a DE3175 and it works, eh? Guess that is what I will buy. Thanks
I wonder if the "31" means 31mm.

I was just con fused cause the FAQ says to replace with a DE3022.

macboi said:
does the length really matteR? can't you just ask the guy that's sellin those LED if he has size "DE3175" ? if u're talkin about that page that dowell is selling LED, GET IT. ITS FREAKIN SWEET. i have the white and it's amazing.

·
Registered
368 Posts
They are all 31mm in length.
I had mine all changed to supposedly white xenon filled bulbs, but they're stilll quite yellow to me.
I once tried the super white LEDs but they were just not bright enough and were quite purple.

The two front dome lights would fit longer bulbs with a bit of modification to the metal clips (I have 39mm ones there), the center dome one is harder b/c of space limitation.

Anyone have good results in replacing they're bulbs to xenon white ones?
Mine are only whiter but still has a yellow cast to it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have an intermittant connection issue in one of my map lights. I don't see any slots for screwdriver access to pry the lenses down and don't want to damage anything in the process. What is the propper procedure for accessing these bulbs in the map light console.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Kingof3rdinput said:
get a butterknife in there, its alot slimmer than screwdriver, they pop right out.
Is there a side that is prefered?

Side that you press
Hinged side
Front of Vehicle
Rear of Vehicle

Thanks for the fast reply

1 - 12 of 12 Posts