Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Back to boost...
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I see some Mazdas and one Cougar...but since imports are the majority of this site (I fit halfway into that category myself), let's see the other domestics we have here and what you have.

I have a Slivermist '98 Grand Prix GTP 4dr with:

HD CAI
3.4" s/c pulley
DHP PCM
U-bend removed
160* T-stat
One step colder AC Delco's
ZZP FSTB & RSTB

·
Registered
163 Posts
2000 Grand Am GT Stock (people keep hitting me on the interstate so my mod $$ goes to keep my car fixed)

1989 20th Anniversery Trans Am (in progress)
Yes thats a V6.

·
The One&Only!
337 Posts
99 Cougar
Mirko Racing Intake
Mirko Rear strut bar
NGK Iridium Plugs
9mm Ford racing wires
Matrix Coilovers

I'd like more, but I have 2 kids to take care of, and they can barely wash the car themselves ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
00 cougar
TrueBendz Dual cat back w/Magnaflow
Mirko Intake
Mirko Rear strut bar
Eibach Pro Kit

·
Registered
110 Posts
98.5 contour svt
kkm intake

·
Registered
699 Posts
Another Club GP Member :up:

tim
Domestic & Import Owner

·
Back to boost...
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pdqgp said:
Another Club GP Member :up:

tim
Domestic & Import Owner
I like the GTP badge in the grill. Where'd you get that from?

Another domestic & import owner. ;)

·
Registered
699 Posts
nc00max said:
I like the GTP badge in the grill. Where'd you get that from?

Another domestic & import owner. ;)

Made it from a Grand Prix GT Badge that cost $12 from the dealer ;)

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Dangit, I wanna be cool too. I don't have a v6 but I have two domestics :cool: I have a 78 and a 79 c10. The mods are way too long to list on here. Suffice to say they get every last cent I make :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
its basically any aftermarket air intake....the cone filter is basically jus sitting there in the engine bay, so its bringin in warmer air instead of cooler air if u made a CAI. it improves performance very slightly, only becuase it isnt as restrictive as my stock set up

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
lilred95ga said:
its basically any aftermarket air intake....the cone filter is basically jus sitting there in the engine bay, so its bringin in warmer air instead of cooler air if u made a CAI. it improves performance very slightly, only becuase it isnt as restrictive as my stock set up
Now see I was expecting some new guy answer to that question, but that was perfect! Just a FYI, most people call that a short ram intake :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
lol....i might be a new guy to this forum but not to about 3 other ones...i know some things about cars but i am learning. abd ya i knwot hats also called a short ram intake but i just prefer sayin WAI.:)

·
Registered
246 Posts
I have a 7th gen Accord....but you can add another ClubGP member to the list. Proud member since '99. :D

1 - 20 of 60 Posts