Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
NINJA STATUS
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold this guy my stock cd player and a mesh grill for $50. I made a mistake by sending him the items first because i was new at this site. Little did i know he didn't send me the money. I felt that it was my fault completly but $50 isn't that much but yet he still didn't pay me. I mean i know how BlackV62K2 kinda feels about his superchager and it really sucks. I just dont' know why someone would agree on buying something and not paying for it, but i guess it's alright for him since he has all these mods on his car now by looking at his profile. I just don't know what to do... :(

·
NINJA STATUS
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have, i try IM him and pming him and he never answers. He just simply ignores me. I IM one time saying that he's going to get karma for doing this to me.

·
Registered
585 Posts
fluxcapcaitor said:
I was hoping this wouldn't happen to me the first time i tried it and it did. Some luck huh
Thats why I am hesitant to ship or buy anything online from another member here unless it is local. I don't want to deal with the potential stress that can occur...sad...but thats how it is.

·
NINJA STATUS
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wow you guys, you see he's screwing other people over as well. Someone should let the moderators know about him because he's taking peoples money and wasting their time. I'm sorry to hear about other people that he has screwed over, i know how u feel guys.

·
NINJA STATUS
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just want him to see that what he is doing is wrong, he simply doesn't know how we feel and to me that's a cold hearted person. I mean cmon for $50?...it isn't that much. Also thanks everyone for helping by posting ur thoughts.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I had the same situation as driven happen way back then when I had my accord. We pretty much set up a date and time to meet up after I dealed with his busy schedule and when the day came a week later, he sent me a PM that he was selling the Corbeau A4 racing seats to his friend instead.

Bad bad business practice...

He's actually a two hour drive from here. Should see who's behind the name..

·
Registered
250 Posts
ok... heres my thing , flux, i told u that i was in hong kong , which im still in right now doing business and i wont come back until november, the 50 or 55 dollars i sent it twice already and if it dont go thru again... i'll just have to send it again for the third time, stopsign... lol u must be kidding me right, i remember u, first of all i never said it was for sure that im gonna sell it and i told u my friend lives right next to me and if he wants it he'll have the first dib no matter what....
screwing people over? are u guys serious? first of all im sick of this sh*t bc that homo driven is a little crying baby, i have a busy schedule all the time and sorry for me to post things on v6p.net when i thought i'll have the time for u guys for some stupid sh*t, when i told me im not sure when again, its not even CONFIRMED! he just kept telling me that is his when its NOT, sorry if u guys are gonna think this is ALL my fault, ban me, its not worth my time

·
Banned
366 Posts
whiteaccordvtec said:
ban me, its not worth my time
Karma Indeed.

NY resident huh? It's a small world out there buddy, someone is bound to know who you are or where you hang. Not doing the right thing will cost you much more than your reputation, so do the right thing and paypal him his cash.

- Vic

·
DJ2000
2,715 Posts
BigVic! said:
Karma Indeed.

NY resident huh? It's a small world out there buddy, someone is bound to know who you are or where you hang. Not doing the right thing will cost you much more than your reputation, so do the right thing and paypal him his cash.

- Vic
Daum Vic is going to be on the hunt. Putting the smack down on your ass :p lol

1 - 20 of 80 Posts