Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought painted door handles for my Accord and when I opened up the rear driver door panel to install them..there's the annoying pillar for the window that is in the way of the first bolt and i can't get my wrench over it...

I know their are some of you out there that has installed these yourself, any one of ya can give me a hand and tell me how you did it? Any tips are appreicated..Thanks!

·
Registered
596 Posts
DaRegulator said:
I just bought painted door handles for my Accord and when I opened up the rear driver door panel to install them..there's the annoying pillar for the window that is in the way of the first bolt and i can't get my wrench over it...

I know their are some of you out there that has installed these yourself, any one of ya can give me a hand and tell me how you did it? Any tips are appreicated..Thanks!
mine has a scratch when I got it from dealership, and they replaced it free for me. Looks like you have to take out the black plastics with speakers [interior] to get inside. My suggestion, go to the dealership and as for parts departments, point out the part and ask for the assembly instructions.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts