Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
MASTER OF MAYHEM
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Interior oor panel insert color poll!

Alright, im getting tired of my plain interior and looking for some contrast, and was looking to do the door panel microsuede mod. Choose a color, or tell me what else I should waste my time on instead! As always excuse the crude photoshop. Also thinking of ditching the woodgrain, wither paint it or what not, its just on the 2 doors by the switches and around the shifter. Thanks guys!

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
if your just going to do the door panel, then just leave it. if your going to change the door panel, change everythign else.

·
MASTER OF MAYHEM
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sy272004 said:
what color is the car?

black.

I also have been photoshopping all day, changing also the arm rest the part behind the door handle and the wood grain. So if there is a color combo someone thinks will be good let me know. The red looks awesome with the black interior, im jealous...

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Umm don't go with anything since it would not match your seats. IMO save some money and get a full Katzkin leather interior with alcentra inserts its like barely over a grand with no install though...

·
*VIP ACCORD*
1,925 Posts
I think you should do black. Im in the process of wrapping my a,b,c pillars and headliner in black suede. Ill do the door panels later.

·
MASTER OF MAYHEM
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hahah thats the beige in paintshop lol. I was leaning towards black. The seats are the same color as everything else already, its all gray, the flash on the camera is a bit misleading. I was leaning towards black, because someday if I ever get new seats they will be black. What about the arm rest? same color you guys think? Or leave it? how about something like this

1 - 17 of 17 Posts