Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well, i have some things that i will not be using as i have "upgraded" parts on my car. here's the list. prices are best offer. of course prefer local sale, but will ship if buyer pays.

Door panels from my LX sedan - $60 for all 4, dont want to separate right now.

leather seat sold

please email me with any questions. for fastest response, you can email me at : [email protected]

·
Life's a Beach
676 Posts
Do you have the drivers seat in good shape?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
actually it's still in my car now. i do have one that is in great shape, but it's going in my car. the one im taking out isnt too terrible, but it by far isnt in good shape.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
update pricing for items in the 1st thread. also wanted to add some things:

98-99 tail lights (part that is on the trunk lid) - $20

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
15" 4 lug alloy EX wheels, no tires. cosmetic scratches, but 4 are straight & have no problems. i will include 1 that has a wobble (can be balanced so it doesnt vibrate as it was on my car) that can be used for a full size spare - $175 obo (pics to follow soon)

15" 5 lug steel wheels, no tires. i bought these thinking i wasnt going to be able to find a set of wheels in time to do my conversion. but i found the RSX wheels 2 days later. so, i dont need these anymore. i checked the balancing on them and i know they are not bent. but i never mounted tires to them. just want what i paid for them $65. (pics to follow soon)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

tires will be coming off for the sale. unless someone is interested in a packaged deal.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^so these wheels have no tires any more??

my friend has a 98 lx 4cyl and is interested. how much you want for them?
yes those are the wheels. i took teh tires off already. i had them listed on my local craigslist for $175. i would like $150. as long as buyer pays for shipping, i will ship also.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump for pics of the 15" 5 lug steel wheels.

i also updated pricing on remaining parts.

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
man i really need that driver side door panel, cause mine's has tears in it.

Please let me know if you can sell that to me, please :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts