Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there a thread on lambo door kits i ve been searching but nothing seems to come up ...i m was wondering how hard it would bee to install them myself and from the pictures i ve seen it don t look like there s a lot of room to get in or out ???

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
since u're located in canada, is pretty much hard for you to be doing a group buy , unless u wanna install it yourself.

installation for this project isn't as hard as many peeps might say...but it does require a minimum of 2 person (highly recommend more if u want, just to be on the safe side)

reason being is becasue the door is pretty darn heavy , jon actually dropped the tip or part of the door on his leg wen he was adjusting it to flush right wid his fenders

so having 2 people or more is a very big help and can cut installation in half ...

installation mite require you to roll your fender a bit..(maybe not) depedning on the kit (eventhough its complete bolt on)

i believe its about 4 screws that is going to be unscrew..and tthen put the hinges over it ...

for more detail...i can send u pix of the hinges and stuff... or pm brex, jonhsiung, etc, i'm sure all of them are willing to help or give advices too

1 - 3 of 3 Posts