Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard vinyl can be a good solution to the matrix, but this tint guy told me that painting it w black paint actually looks even better (the car's black too). Im not sure how well paint would stick to glass, or if the paint would mess up the defroster in some way, or if it would fade and not come off, etc...anyone ever do this before?

Ive seen a pic on here of Kramer's car vinyl'd up and it looks sweet. Do others look just as good? Which method do you think looks better - paint or vinyl??

·
I ♥ My Honda
1,891 Posts
wat???? why make trouble for yourself... just use vinyl! you cant tell that the vinyl is there!!

btw, the paint is a stupid idea... why would you want to paint the inside of the glass? ur car will stink for quite awhile and it will be a ***** to remove the paint if u ever decide to remove the tint or watever. just go with vinyl, dont make it harder on yourself.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah you guys talked some sense into me. I dunno what I was thinking with that paint idea. I'm gonna have him do the vinyl. Thx.

·
I feel da need 4 6-speeds
2,313 Posts
Smart move...vinyl is the way to go. But i would recommend having a professional do it. The guy who tinted my window did my vinyl strip and he did a superb job!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts