Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to snap some fall pics up here before the snow starts, lol.....

Newly added 6000k McCulloh HID to both accords, my buddy just picked up the black tyc's, with a little modding they turned out sick. And we just got the wings west on his car bout a month ago.

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
wow, talk about twins. I miss my accord. Lol.

nice :up2:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Doctor_X said:
Looks great but you should just remove your front plate, it looks kind of funky back there.

yea idk i stuck it in there a while ago i could remount it out on the bumper again i guess, but I wish we could drive here w/o one.......doesnt really block the kit w/ it in there

·
Registered
138 Posts
nice pics... you can really tell the difference a projector makes compared to stock housing with hids in the last pic... unless it's just the angle of the camera

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Wow both cars look sick. Anyways getting those sidekskirts were a pure pain in the a-- and that accident in front of Champps was outrageous.

Nice to finally see you on v6p brian. :up2:

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
Very nice pics and all, but which one's faster? :) Naw for real though, nice pics and HIDs.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Well in response to what car is faster I'd say they're both slow and I have 2 Kicker SX amps and a JL 12w7 so with that in the trunk it'll never be fast. We really didn't copy each other we did a mod for a mod over the past few years. We both go to the university of wisconsin - stout for engineering and there are a ton of places to take photo shoots around here. :D

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yea "slow accord" says it all, i got a heavy fiberglass box and 100 square feet of dynamat in my car, which isnt light.....keeps the rear wheels on the ground lol :D

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
I <3 wings west, great pics :) I loved it when I had it

does anyone want a kit? local pick up in MD, already painted black..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts