Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i'm selling flat black dpe r-10 wheels. the wheels haven't been refinished, they were flat black from dpe. they are 19x8 but the offset is staggered. +44 fronts with a 1" lip and +34 rears with a 1.5" lip. i had to measure the offset myself but i'm pretty sure it's almost exact. the wheels are in great shape, all hold air rock solid and no dents or dings. missing 1 centercap. see below for details on each rim.

asking $1450 OBO. i can ship anywhere in the usa for an additional $150. will trade for anything cool i can use like laptop, bbk, electronics, etc. anyone in or around the west la area is welcome to check out the wheels. they have a ton of bbk clearance in the front.

front 1: almost perfect.

front 2: 5" curb rash. 1" of powdercoat on the inside of the lip flaked off but otherwise the powdercoat is still good. 2 of the lugholes have .5" paint chips from the lugnuts hitting the hole.

rear 1: almost perfect.

rear 2: 2" curb rash.

front 2 and rear 1:

front 2 curb rash:

rear 2 curb rash:

kinda looks a little something like this:

SAME EXACT wheel design, this is what it looks like when it's not flat black:

looks a lot better lowered. these are 20"s btw:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i don't know who huy is, but they probably are his old wheels. i got them from a member on this website. there aren't too many sets of flat black r-10's around i'm guessing.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh sorry, i think i do know who huy is but i didn't know that's how he spells his name. price on the wheels is OBO!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
moving soon, would like to sell the rims before then...retail on any dpe rims is well over $3k.

$1300

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i'm in west la but i can also meet anyone in between there and north county san diego if you're interested in checking out the rims.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts