Accord V6 Forum banner

321 - 340 of 376 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I might be interested in the future. How many of these special buys will you be doing?My transmission had a problem on it about a year back, fortunately it was still under the 3 month warranty that i had from the dealer so they got it fixed and now its fine. You say that the tranny will give out after 100K miles? Is that common with the AV6?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Kuya Master said:
Three, including myself, if the both of you are serious.
Yeah, I'm serious. I think the current offer had a high of four, but then started to falter after awhile. Obviously, it's the money that keeps people away, but when the tranny goes, they come looking! Sad thing is I really wouldn't be able to afford it (cash), but it seems to be the one thing that WILL fail before anything else. So to me it's an investment. I had my last car for 16 years (bought it new), so this is a car well worth having and improving.

StevePhy

·
Got LSD?
1,216 Posts
Im adding my name to the list. Does he take paypal or do you just send him the check?
Are you guys sending in your trannys or paying for the core charge?

·
Mirage Representative
2,581 Posts
Cool, you can replace me then. I forgot to post that I'm coming off the list, since I'm pretty much giving up on making this car any faster through power gains. I'm fine with where I'm at now for the most part and unless my transmission dies, I won't be getting another one.

·
530whp soon
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #331
If 3 guys are ready, PM me your info as indicated in post #1 and you'll get $300 OFF.

·
Registered
563 Posts
It's worth it, I just got mine installed a week ago, and I am VERY happy with the shift quality and firmness.

I only have bolt on's right now, but as soon as I get more on there (turbo/supercharger) it'll be able to hold that too.

·
530whp soon
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #334
As reported in other thread mine running strong for 42000 mi with my power :up2:
BTW, this GB is going to end on March 31. Then you're on your own

·
530whp soon
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #335
This GB is officially EXPIRED.

Those who sent me PM inquiries after April 1st should contact Dr. Evil directly. You're on your own.

321 - 340 of 376 Posts