Accord V6 Forum banner

341 - 360 of 376 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Well I don't think Dr. Evil likes us b/c I have contacted them numerous times and they never respond. Oh well I will spend my money else where...lol

·
Registered
41 Posts
The last time I spoke with 02AV6 (06/07), he said he was going to contact the owner of Dr. Evil. I never heard back. I'm assuming that if we can get 5-6+ people SERIOUSLY interested, that MAYBE they might do it. I would assume that the last time it was done there were a number of individuals 'ready' then backed out for one reason or another. I missed out on the original by a month or two (I think). You might try and drum up some support for it. I already have my 'spare' tranny to send in so if you need any confirmed people to go in, you can count me in.

StevePhy

·
Registered
10,960 Posts
After 343 posts and the buggers wont kick down,
screw them.... that's what I say.
That would be nice, but the only other place that will touch the honda auto tranny's is Level10, I have met the owner and all I can say is "WOW, what an A$$hole", I would not let him touch my ex-wifes tranny, so we are left with DrEvil, pricey, but proven.

·
v not some model, my girl
5,806 Posts
^thats alot more fun too......:drive:

·
5,806 Posts

now you're getting me excited........

·
5,806 Posts
Yeah, I figure sometime from mid to late March we can meet around Kings Dominion and swap cars for a few weeks.

we have alot to talk about. i think we should meet up in person and discuss what would work best for both of us....:D ill pm you when i figure out a good time.

·
5,806 Posts
this i did not know.... were kind of post whoring and thread hijacking at the same time. lol..... PM me details please.

341 - 360 of 376 Posts