Accord V6 Forum banner

361 - 376 of 376 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Dr Evil the quest continues.....

Anybody knows how to get in touch with Dr. Evil's Tranny shop? Does he have a web page, tel. number anything. I have googled and nothing is coming up. Can you guys provide some info. My tranny is in bad shape and it needs a good doctor.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
What would be really awesome, is if Dr. Evil Transmissions would actually answer your questions when you send them a message. I've been waiting for over a week for someone to call or write me back. I have written a message and called them. I was told someone would call me back.... I guess answering customers isn't important.... BTW you can build this exact transmission for less than $1000. With all the upgrades they put in.. I did everything but the LSD for $800...I'm not paying anyone $3500-$4000 just to send me a transmission I have to then install myself or pay someone else to put in. If your gonna go this far step up your game and do it yourself #BuiltNotBought

·
J35 _ 5-Speed A/T
1,773 Posts
Posted in an 8 year old thread?
Complain about a business that charges to much and state YOU can rebuild it yourself (which i guess you did)?

Why even post?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I sure did do it myself. And happened to see a link to the thread... I didn't know it was 8 years old.... but my info is sound!! Those transmissions are still going for that much. So I you can do it your self do it.... and what's dumber? Replying to and 8 year old post, or going out your way to reply to my reply of an 8 year old old post???? Think about it... not everyone has the technical knowledge to rebuild a transmission themselves. I do! Sorry if your one of the ones who paid $4000 for a tranny. Step up your game! Save some money #BuiltNotBought

361 - 376 of 376 Posts