Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, I parted my accord a while ago and I still have some parts available for sale that I would like to move.

I still have a full wings west urethane kit for a 98-00 accord coupe in great condition, sides and rear the paint is great in night hawk blue pearl. There are rock chips on the front lip.

heres some pics of that:

I am asking $600 OBO for it.

I have an OEM NHBP Hood available for sale if anyones interested. I would like 100$ for it and I can provide pics of it if needed.

I also have 4 225/40/18 tires, two avon tires with plenty of tread and two goodyears with not so good tread, but decent enough to use for a while.

here are pics:

I have a pair of d2s 5k bulbs for sale:

Those would be great for a retrofit.

I also have a Stinger 1 Farad Expert Series Capacitor I never used, its like new, accepts 4 gauge and 0 gauge wiring.

I also have an expert series 4 or 0 gauge Fuse Holder for sale.

I have a used AEM Brake Kit, might need to be resurfaced, I am asking 150$ for it.

Thanks!

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DarkSideAccord said:
don't u already have them?? :confused:

2nd dibs i guess...

btw, those tires look pretty bald... which ones have more thread?
the avon's have better tread, I am not asking much for them, they cost me 270$ for the pair. I would also be willing to ship no problems.

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
rccardude909 said:
Interested in the bulbs. Are these the philips 85122+? How many hours are on them. How much are you asking? Thanks
60 shipped? the number? I dno I can find out if its really important, I used them a year. They're 5000k phillips d2s bulbs

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
neodragon0l said:
i love the WW lip kit. Too BAD it does not fit an 01 AV6? or does it? If it does, someone tell me how?
the side skirts would fit, you just take off your stockies, the front and rear are supposed to fit the 98-00 bumpers, you could make it fit if you swap out bumpers to the older ones. I think I have seen the WW rear on a 01 rear bumper but it wouldn't be a direct fit, it would probably take some modification.

·
Registered
58 Posts
What did you paint your taillights with to get them to look like that? I have the flamenco black car, and I have a can of spray on tint, but I'm hesitant on trying it... If I knew it would turn out as good as yours looks, Id do it in a second!

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The spray tint will be close, but not the same, mine were painted with black pearl paint mixed with clear coat, then wet sanded to give it that effect.

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yes they are available, I could try and measure the thickness for you, would you like me to do that?

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
yeah, could you please try to measure them for me, and let me know if it's stamped anywhere on the rotor the minimum thickness. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts