Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm think pf buying dropzone spring on E-bay. Do anybody here, have them on there car. And what is the look of the car Setting ? Is the Front end Lower than the Back? Also what is the Price for the Sevice too put them on a Accord? If any one have picture , please Post some so :) I can Take a Look. Thank you ...

·
Shifting 5 Gears Baby !!
999 Posts
installation of springs is not that much labour
two hours max

35$ per hour x 2 = 70 $

I would not buy dropzone, unless they guarantee that the springs are for the weight of the V6 and not made for the 4 banger because a 300-400 lbs difference is huge in the springs world

·
Shifting 5 Gears Baby !!
999 Posts
H&R sports are not made for V6
you have then on your CD6 ?
how low is it suppose to be on the 4 banger
how low is your car right now ?

any pics ?
I need to get a nice set of coils and I was gonna get some H&R race but I think the drop will be tooooooo low with a V6 weight

·
NorCal's Accord C.F.whore
377 Posts
true they are, but how much more does the V6 weigh than the I4?
and H&R may even have a V6 application, they cover every other freaking car ever made.

i did have them, and i loved them. i had them on Koni yellows and they rode superbly.

the I4 is a 1.5/1.3 drop, but the konis added another 1.0" drop all around.

i'll look for some pics. i only have a couple, as i upgraded to Skunkworks shortly after. but it gives a nice 2 finger gap all around with 225/40-18s. very cool. if i didn't need adjustables, i'd still have them.

right now i ride Tein CS coilovers and an EDFC. very nice. kind of wallowy, but no enough to bother me.

and YES, those H&R Race are really dramatic. i know you will bang and scrape just riding on the freeway. i used to come really close all the time on the H&R sports.

·
Shifting 5 Gears Baby !!
999 Posts
1995 Accord V6 1497 kg 3300.31 lb

coupe / 4 door / wagon
CurbWeight LBS 2855 / 2855 / 3053
we're talking 400- 500 lbs difference

·
NorCal's Accord C.F.whore
377 Posts
damn. i didn't think the V6 was that different, weight-wise. that's not feasible with the rates of the readily available springs.

·
Shifting 5 Gears Baby !!
999 Posts
mastadulog said:
prokits ride nice, but i'm going for a full coilover setup for the adjustability. the truth of the matter is, i cant even get my car over some lifts!!!!!!!!!!!
ship me your coils then
I was gonna get a full coilover kit as well, but they rust and that's not cool up on canada

1 - 11 of 11 Posts