Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DeadStock (neverbeen worn) Nike Jordan retro III fire red with dark grey cement. these shoes were sold out the FIRST day. The size is 11.5, comes with retro card and they are LIMITED, so get them when u can.

BIN - 225 (+ 4% paypalled) shipped (or just throw some offers)

Pictures:

AIM - Awsomnamja
Email/paypal - [email protected]

·
Registered
152 Posts
Sorry to kill your sale bro but guess what? They are NOT Limited. The were sold for $130 at Foot Action. I work there :) Thats a rip off man.. $225 for something that just two days ago sold for $130.. SUREEEEEEEEE!

·
Registered
683 Posts
^ just wait a couple weeks the price will go up when there sold out at the stores btw pys price is $239.99 so thats a good deal

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
istealbunnieSz said:
Sorry to kill your sale bro but guess what? They are NOT Limited. The were sold for $130 at Foot Action. I work there :) Thats a rip off man.. $225 for something that just two days ago sold for $130.. SUREEEEEEEEE!

its sad how u work for footaction and ure not a sneaker head...trust me....its 125 retail now...but guess what..its sold out all over cali right now...225 is the buy it now price....but just wait when it hits a month or so its gonna go up to 175..200....and in a couple years its gonna be 400...and so on...jordan III is the most favorite shoe by michael himself and one of the most popular. so these ARE LIMITED...your store WILL NOT restock them...once they are sold out.thats it...no more! (i used to work at finishline i know how it works)

if it doesnt sell i would keep it...its just a lil too big on me....and i rather stock up on some dunks..

bump!!!

·
*this space for rent*
1,024 Posts
Bump for Roy...I got the Fire Reds and the Flips the first day also. I was looking for another set of the Fire Reds in 10.5 but I can't get it till I can sell the Flips... Jordan III's are the best by far!

·
Registered
63 Posts
yup these shoes are the nicest jays out right now. i got some flips, fire reds and some cool greys. urbanrocker, i got firereds in 10.5. let me know if u want them we can work something out. bump for some nice shoes.

·
eat'em up
322 Posts
pchillen said:
yup these shoes are the nicest jays out right now. i got some flips, fire reds and some cool greys. urbanrocker, i got firereds in 10.5. let me know if u want them we can work something out. bump for some nice shoes.

i beg to differ...the IV's are the nicest out :D

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
damn bump for the shoes.. i wanted to cop the FLIP, but its sold out..bastard employee at footlocker wanted to offer me $175 for it ..haha

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ponickka said:
damn bump for the shoes.. i wanted to cop the FLIP, but its sold out..bastard employee at footlocker wanted to offer me $175 for it ..haha

175 for flips aint that bad, because they going for almost 200 now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts