Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are some pic's i took from the beginning of the event... i didn't take that many cuz i forgot to empty out some space on the disk, so if you came later sorry if i missed your ride, but hopefully someone else took a pic of it... if you came and took pic's, please contribute to this thread... once again, a BIG THANK YOU to all those that came! :)

**maybe next year we'll get a lil more organized and get V6P, honduh, gen7 to come early and line you guys up in a row... just an idea ;)

·
Registered
246 Posts
so far so good.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
robbyx_209[9] said:
all the accords i spotted out....

I was never really big on the 7th gen, but Tony's really puts the 7th gen in a new light for me. I like the retros! Very nicely done Tony! :)

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lilazngrl4o8 said:
I was never really big on the 7th gen, but Tony's really puts the 7th gen in a new light for me. I like the retros! Very nicely done Tony! :)
i agree... as he was circling the event, his ride was lookin' real niiiiiice... :)

BTW did you make it out?... it was in your hometown! :p

·
Registered
514 Posts
had a great time. Good food, good music, nice cars, and nice people. Rain even let up for the whole meet, cept for that hole hailing fiasco, when everyoen went running off to close their hoods and trunks. Haha. Too bad their werent more accords out there,
my little old accord got swallowed up by a sea g35, 350z, m3, evo , and sti's. :eek:

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
robbyx_209[9] said:
i agree... as he was circling the event, his ride was lookin' real niiiiiice... :)

BTW did you make it out?... it was in your hometown! :p

Yeah I was there for while. Ran into some v6p guys and then some guys that I knew back from my Audi days. I think I saw you but you looked busy so I didn't wanna bug.

·
I Jumped Off Da Bandwagon
2,204 Posts
lilazngrl4o8 said:
haha thanks Kristine! what are you driving now?

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Hongda said:
haha thanks Kristine! what are you driving now?

back to rockin my minivan from highschool. I'm in my "in between" car phase right now so I'm scouting but haven't really decided what car I wanna get. How long do I wanna live with my parents is something I have to consider when I shell out for my next car. LOL :p

·
jinsoku.com
5,934 Posts
ok. now that im somewhat recovered from the long drives. dunlop meet was cool except for the freezing part. a lot of ppl showed up. last year there was waaaaaaaaaaaaay less ppl that went. showcase did a good job of promoting. tell your dj he did a good job on the mixes. since we havent had a meet in forever, it was good to see lots of familiar faces...cory, tony, jason, vimal, andy, garrett, and kristine...i THOUGHT that was you but i wasnt sure since we've actually never met in person. my fault for not saying hi...=\

anyone take more pics?

and who's down for HIN!?

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
^^ thanks for the comp man.. we weren't expecting that many to come but we're glad the outcome was huge :)

start uploading pic's guys! i know a couple of you were out there takin' pic's :p

1 - 20 of 36 Posts