Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dummy being me. Can someone lay out the options we have for engine management? Also boomslangs...? If you bought a used e-manage, does it matter what car the original owner used it on? Thanks

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
believe me i tried. got a lot of 6th gen stuff. In the time it took you to post that reply I'm sure you could have easily explained it...

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
The dummy being me. Can someone lay out the options we have for engine management? Also boomslangs...? If you bought a used e-manage, does it matter what car the original owner used it on? Thanks
search.. this topic has been covered numerous times.
believe me i tried. got a lot of 6th gen stuff. In the time it took you to post that reply I'm sure you could have easily explained it...

I'm using emanage, I've installed it into plenty of cars wired myself, or with a purchased aftermarket harness. Yes you can use the used emanage unit however I wouldn't run your car on a custom map simply cause its not customized for your car. I would only hook it up to your car running a basemap, and get it dialed in properly.

You can purchase your boomslang harness at www.boomslang.us. You can find many shops that sell the emanage unit, and possibly even find them used on ebay. They usually go for 250-300 w/out a harness.

Once you pick up the plug and play harness, and the unit, the emanage will need to be adjusted to recognize your vehicle. there are knob switches in the front, and jumpers inside. Than you should take it to a professional tuner that has worked with emanage to dial your vehicle in. If you're from southern california, I recommend Church Automotive Testing as they are very well experienced with tuning many varieties of management systems. Remember, making horsepower is only making horsepower when you're doing it the right way. Safety first. Get tuned.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
now that is some helpful stuff! Thanks and yes I am in Los Angeles. Will need to get my SC installed soon... Church auto the best place?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts