Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone got a couple questions hopefully can be answered

I have a 2014 Accord 3.5 6MT and was wondering on a good fuel pump and injectors to get for an e85 conversation, I’m still N/A and I plan on keeping it that way. Not sure if it makes sense to go e85 without any forced induction I’m not sure on the power gains but any advice will be great

also does anyone know of any tuners or remote tuners in the tri state area that will tune with Ktuner? Even if I don’t go e85 I would like to get my car tuned to take advantage of the current mods I have now if I have to drive 3-4 hours that’s fine I live in the NY metropolitan area any recommendations will be great thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey everyone got a couple questions hopefully can be answered

I have a 2014 Accord 3.5 6MT and was wondering on a good fuel pump and injectors to get for an e85 conversation, I’m still N/A and I plan on keeping it that way. Not sure if it makes sense to go e85 without any forced induction I’m not sure on the power gains but any advice will be great

also does anyone know of any tuners or remote tuners in the tri state area that will tune with Ktuner? Even if I don’t go e85 I would like to get my car tuned to take advantage of the current mods I have now if I have to drive 3-4 hours that’s fine I live in the NY metropolitan area any recommendations will be great thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts