Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Poker KING
612 Posts
if I had to take a guess, I'd say that it's BULLSH!T

the H-Techs aren't even green, they're goldish looking, I say don't get 'em from there dude and if you do, make sure that they're DEFINITELY H-Techs

you don't wanna buy springs jsut to save a few bucks and get the wrong ones you know.

Good luck.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I kinda figured, just thought I would ask and see if anyone has dealt with this seller before

·
Registered
260 Posts
yea they are def not h-techs. just go to optionimports to get some h-techs...cheapest place i have found them, took about 5 days to get them

·
Registered
303 Posts
actually the s techs are green.

·
The Poker KING
612 Posts
^what's your point?? we're talking about H-Techs here, and they're gold.

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
guy seems to be a shop, must have the pics of stechs up, but would very likely have the htechs in stock as well.
go to their website and check it out or call themm

but since options imports are cheaper go with them

·
ex scientia vera
3,570 Posts
It looks legit to me. I've noticed that most eBay sellers just use the same generic pic regardless of what they're selling. It's like when Tein shows their drop, they show the same damn silver sedan.

The price is about right as well. If shipping is reasonable then you've got a price that is consistent with what H.Techs are selling for lately. If you've got any apprehensions about buying, then send the seller a message.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm pretty sure the seller did just use a stock photo for all his TEIN auctions. I just placed my order with optionimports this morning. Thanks to everyone for their suggestions.

·
Registered
303 Posts
LIL TANE i was just stating that tein s techs are green so they might just be using the wrong pic to advertise the h-techs, dont get your panties in a bunch.

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
wow, don't jump on another member just cause he stated a fact that you may or may not think it's relevant.....

The auction seems legit to me... majority of hte sellers just use generic pics...

I would use paypal just to be certain though

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
i think it is totally legit. they just posted the wrong picture thats all, if you take time and read the description carefully, all matches with H-TECHS especially the 3rd line that says....its first coated with zinc phosphate for rust proofing and finished with a GOLD color powder paint....+ part# is exact

i would say go for it, the only thing that turns me off about these guys is that they note" some items may be special order and allow 4 weeks for delivery" that i think is BS. why auction something you dont have in stock?!? the whole point is selling something you have at hand, not something in a catalog book :rolleye2:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
plus he has 1300 feedback- I'm sure they're fine- that price isn't anything spectacular depending on the shipping price- which is likely $20+

1 - 14 of 14 Posts