Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone had any exprience with the oem style front lip for the 2 dr av6. Just wondering how the quality and the fitment is. thanks!

ebay link

-charliee

·
Registered
900 Posts
"Our parts can twist and bend similar to polyurethane" hmm is that false advertisement?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I got a Type-R lip off eBay. First of all... the thing cracked when taking it out of the plastic, I was like OH SH*T! Sure enough the first curb i scraped, the whole thing cracked in like 6 different places. All the sites claim ABS will bend and flex, whats the deal? I think I am going to buy another one, carbon fiber the back and reinstall.

·
t|23v0|2 n00b t00n3|2
3,572 Posts
AV6_6GEN said:
I got a Type-R lip off eBay. First of all... the thing cracked when taking it out of the plastic, I was like OH SH*T! Sure enough the first curb i scraped, the whole thing cracked in like 6 different places. All the sites claim ABS will bend and flex, whats the deal? I think I am going to buy another one, carbon fiber the back and reinstall.
wtf? I was thinking about getting a Mugen lip. do you think it'd crack that soon? what the heck. soon I'll be lowered 1.9 inches in front, and I wouldn't want the mugen lip cracking if I bought it.

·
hella flush
7,225 Posts
Trevendous03 said:
wtf? I was thinking about getting a Mugen lip. do you think it'd crack that soon? what the heck. soon I'll be lowered 1.9 inches in front, and I wouldn't want the mugen lip cracking if I bought it.
lowering 1.9 inches is nothing really. u wont be scraping at all so dont need to worry about ur lip cracking. xD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts