Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i know this is a noob question but im on ebay right now and im lookin at all these performance chips for our 7th genz and i was wondering if anyone has tried them and if they really work?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Nope there is no "chip" for the 7th gens those will not work, from what I read they basically (if they even do anything at all) tell the computer your pushing the gas pedal down further then you actually are (ie:if your pushing the pedal down 50% it tells the ECU your pushing it down 75% ) which is silly because it's a lot cheaper (read: free) to actually push the gas pedal further with your foot. In short don't waste your money

·
Registered
722 Posts
hey guys i know this is a noob question but im on ebay right now and im lookin at all these performance chips for our 7th genz and i was wondering if anyone has tried them and if they really work?
:facepalm3:

To answer your question, no it doesn't work. As for any other questions you might have, place it in the search box. Theres a tap up top called search. You can also pm your moderators.

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
how much is it? Maybe u should send the money to my paypal account. I will give u one of these in return ^^. Its legit, it even says so in the picture. lol Im just messing with you bro.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how much is it? Maybe u should send the money to my paypal account. I will give u one of these in return ^^. Its legit, it even says so in the picture. lol Im just messing with you bro.

hahahahahaah u musta been bored?

but id rather ask and see than waste the money, thought dass y this forum was here? to help one another out, and not bash. ccc

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
yeah I was. lol

yeah your better off with the AEM unit or the one standalone on acurazine.

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
id rather ask and see than waste the money, thought dass y this forum was here? to help one another out, and not bash. ccc
yes this forum is to help, but you noobed it and didnt search. type in "performance chip" and you will see plenty of info on the first page. kbye

·
Metalball
367 Posts
Use your money to get a legit TUNE on the motor! 99.99999% of those "eBay performance chips" are absolute garbage. Take your ride to a real tuner shop WITH AN ACTUAL DYNO and get it tuned.

·
Mr. Detail
1,138 Posts
Only cars chips seem to help are turbo cars.

·
Registered
97 Posts
dont worry your not alone i get bashed on to !! ITS THE CIRCLE OF LIFE LOL

and ya waste of money bro dont get it =(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts