Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***if anyone would like to get on a Group Buy on getting some ECODE Headlights, just post if interested!***

as mentioned above does anyone know where to buy these ecode headlights at? also if anyone has these already, how are they, is the lighting any good? also is the fitment good?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how do i do that i type in v6accord.com and then redirects me to v6p.net

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks

·
Registered
363 Posts
Buy them at:

www.bnewton-honda.com

They have a horizontal cutoff line. I can aim my headlights higher than regular DOT because of this and not blind the person in front of me.

The beam pattern illuminates the right side of the road. I'll try and take some pics the next time I bring my camera with me at night.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Can't get them Anywhere.

Yeah,

I tired e-mailing this guy like a million times and he never responds. I want these, so if anyone wants to do a group buy or something count me in.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i checked out that site and it does not list the ecode lights. ive heard that they run abot 300 or so. i know at the old site they had a group buy for them for around the 250 or so or more range. if there was a groupbuy, hopefully its cheaper.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I tried e-mailing Bnewton Honda and didn't get any replies either - I'd be in for a GB. Will be watching this post, hopefully you find a good source for them.

Sam

·
Registered
363 Posts
I don't think they'll have it posted on the site. It's just stock housing replacement to them. What I did was request a quote for a set of ECE headlamp housing (or stock housing) and the guy got back to me with a price.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
how much?

·
bleh
520 Posts
if anyone in socal is seriously interested in the lights and ready to buy within a month let me know.

I plan on purchasing a set from them at a discounted price because i had previously purchased a set from them before. Expect them to be about 300-310 shipped from the UK.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
im interested but since u have the contacts, would it be possible to set up a groupbuy to get them reduced in price...... hopefully a lot lower than 310 shipped.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts