Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after getting rid of my 6th Gen EX-V6 sedan, I bought a Passat and have been driving it. But when the opportunity came to replace my fiance's ride, we went right back to Honda and got an '03 EX-V6 w/ navi... lightly used off lease. (31k)

I determined last week that the car had not had the tranny recall performed, and we had been noticing a slight hesitation in the 2-3 shift under low throttle conditions only, so I had her go ahead and take it in (I'm out of town). She called me recently to say that the recall was now done, and that they noticed something with the shift and thought an ECU upgrade would cure it. Unfortunately, in the process of upgrading the ECU, it "froze." So now we are waiting on a new ECU to get the car back.

Anyone ever heard of such things?

** I thought I was gone from Honda after owning a 5th and 6th gen but I couldn't stay away.

·
Registered
130 Posts
something prolly f...ed up during the ecu flashing.....(simliar to flashing the bios on your motherboard).... once its F....ed.... its done.... new computer has to go in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts