Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These 2 parts have been on my car for abour 4000 miles, so they are in MINT condition. The only reason that I'm selling it is because I'm selling the car. I'm in NY, so I prefer local pickups, but shipping is not a problem either.

SOLD TO AxisAccord - Eibach Pro-Control Strut Bar: The Finish on this bar is very very nice, I perfer the Eibach over my chrome Neuspeed bar.

AEM Short-Ram Intake RED: Its very quiet during normal driving, but when Vtec kicks in, it sounds amazing, the car definitely pulled harder with this intake. I also just cleaned and re-oiled the filter with my AEM cleaning kit, so you do not need to worry about cleaning and oiling, just buy it and install it. Price is $70 SHIPPED obo.

THIS WILL FIT:
V6 6TH GEN 1998-2002 ACCORDS.
2001-2003 ACURA CL-S 3.2
2000-2003 ACURA TL-S 3.2

I'm open to reasonable offers, you may PM me or e-mail me: Amputater AT Aol.com
I accept PayPal (But you'll have to add 3%), cash or Money Order, however item will NOT ship until Money Order is cashed. Let me know if you guys have any questions.

·
He Is The Fu<king Master
619 Posts
if you are looking for another intake, i will trade you my AEM cold air plus cash.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WICKEDFX said:
if you are looking for another intake, i will trade you my AEM cold air plus cash.
No, I won't be needing another intake. Thanks. I actually had a cold air before (AEM V2), but I didn't like it. I like the short ram much better.

Intake still for sale.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BUMP, $70.00 shipped to anywhere in the USA for AEM intake.

THIS WILL FIT:
V6 6TH GEN 1998-2002 ACCORDS.
2001-2003 ACURA CL-S 3.2
2000-2003 ACURA TL-S 3.2

·
Formerly EPS Sniper
762 Posts
I PM'ed about the intake. My sister will be in New York so she can probably pick it up for me.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts