Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just changed to teins so I'm selling my old set up. I got it put in on the 10th of April and had it taken off on may 21st. Toby did the install and uninstall. The setup has <2000 miles on it. If you want to know the condition of these things, ask Toby and he'll vouch since he installed and uninstalled them. Ask Markus or Cory if you want too. They were there when I had these removed and they'll tell you that it looks like it's almost new.

This is coming of a 2002 v6 coupe.

I was thinking $150 + s/h for the prokits and $240 + s/h for the tokico blues. pretty firm on the price so there's no room for haggling. Only deal i'll cut is if you buy them both at the same time.

pm me if you're interested.

·
Oh yeah!
484 Posts
lilazngrl4o8 said:
I'm in the works on a deal for tein ss so I'm going to sell my current setup if the deal goes through..

Just seeing who is interested in the setup that I'm currently on. I barely got it put in on the 10th of April. Toby did the install. The setup has <1000 miles on it. It probably has about 700 miles and by the time I get the teins in, and do the swap, it'll probably be at about 1000 (give or take) miles since I use my car to get to work daily and average about 300 miles a week.

These are basically new since I've had them for barely a week or so.

This is coming of a 2002 v6 coupe.

I was thinking $150 + s/h for the prokits and $240 + s/h for the tokico blues.

pm me if you're interested. Locals get priority since I only have time to make it to UPS for shipping on the weekends.

Would the Tokico Blues fit on a 98 i4 sedan? And BTW, a new set on eBay can go for $245+ some shipping/tax.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mYsTiKLeGeNdZ said:
Would the Tokico Blues fit on a 98 i4 sedan? And BTW, a new set on eBay can go for $245+ some shipping/tax.

its the same part number listed on tokico's website so i assume it fits.

and BTW, do the math. $245 + some shipping/tax = $245 + $7 required insurance + $15 shipping + $7.75% tax for CA and since you're CA, tax applies to you = $287.69

up to you where you wanna buy it from but i never said i was charging tax or required insurance, and if you're local, you could pick it up for $240.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Dood, it's the same chassis so yes it will fit.

If ur not going to buy don't hate yo, she's a friend of mine.

And BTW

$245 on E-BAY!?

:bsflag:

·
clean and simple
907 Posts
lilazngirl... i am VERY interested in the springs. i am going back home to the bay area in a few days, so I will let you know when I am up there if I can pick these up? :)

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
whiteaccordcoupe said:
lilazngirl... i am VERY interested in the springs. i am going back home to the bay area in a few days, so I will let you know when I am up there if I can pick these up? :)

they're tentatively sold.. i got a so cal member i'm suppose to meet with at the end of the month that wants these.. come June if these haven't sold, i'll let you guys know whats up.

·
clean and simple
907 Posts
lilazngrl4o8 said:
they're tentatively sold.. i got a so cal member i'm suppose to meet with at the end of the month that wants these.. come June if these haven't sold, i'll let you guys know whats up.
at the end of the month? i was thinking about grabbing these by the end of the week :rolleye2: oh well, i am buying suspension within the next two weeks then. thanks anyways... :D

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
whiteaccordcoupe said:
at the end of the month? i was thinking about grabbing these by the end of the week :rolleye2: oh well, i am buying suspension within the next two weeks then. thanks anyways... :D
end of the month is next week. :rolleye2: besides, I'm not free this weekend even if you did want to pick it up. AND I'm not in town next weekend either. AND i wanted to sell this all together. AND either way you're buying suspension within the next two weeks which IS the end of the month. :D

1 - 20 of 40 Posts